How to talk to a sugar daddy for the first time? How to introduce yourself to a sugar daddy? What are the things to say to sugar daddy, and what are the things you should not say? Read this and get all your questions answered!
Why you should be the first to text sugar daddy
Before discussing what to say to a sugar daddy, let’s talk about why you should be the first to text sugar daddy.
Of course, it’s not necessary—many sugar babies leave the ball in the sugar daddy’s court. However, we recommend you texting your sugar daddy first. The point is, there are at least four sugar babies for one sugar daddy on sugar dating sites, according to the statistics. It means it’s you who need to grab his attention, not vice versa—and texting sugar daddies first is the best thing you can do to grab the attention. After all, there are millions of babies on websites such as Seeking Arrangement, so your perfect potential SD can simply not notice your profile. By texting him first, you’ll at least make him take a look at your profile—and that’s already something!
What to say in your first message to a sugar daddy
There are no perfect conversation topics to have with your sugar daddy that would work for 100% of men, of course. What’s more, we highly recommend forgetting about generic messages—remember, there are 4-5 sugar babies for 1 sugar daddy, so the man you’re going to send that generic message has probably already received a lot of such texts.
That’s why the #1 tip for all sugar babies is to always pay attention to the profile of a sugar daddy. The thing is, creating a customized message is not that time-consuming—but it’s probably the best thing you can do to grab a man’s attention. Check his profile and pay attention to his hobbies, lifestyle, and interests: Is there a hook you can use in a profile bio or his public photos? Maybe he loves the same movies or books as you? Or maybe, his hobby looks exciting or familiar to you?
Here’s how it works: you say hello, then you say that you like his profile, and then you tell him about the things you especially liked about it. After that, say that you think you have a lot in common and that you’d love to chat with him. Basically, that’s all—it’s the ultimate formula to attract sugar daddies and to stand out from the crowd.
Sugar baby greeting message examples
Wondering how to greet a sugar daddy? You can come up with a customized message, of course—but if you want some help, you’ll find it here. Check these 3 sugar baby greeting message examples out!
- I see you like traveling to the (insert location here). I would love to visit that area someday and just relax at a restaurant drinking local wine!
- You sound like a pretty interesting person, so I thought I would shoot you a message. Have you ever read A Song of Ice and Fire? Since you like the show, you will probably like those. What kind of fiction do you normally go for?
- Hey, daddy. Your shirt is awesome! This color is my favorite. What brand is it?
Some bad first conversation with sugar daddy examples
Some messages can turn a sugar daddy off. Here are three examples:
- Want to show that you are really interested in me? Give me $50 first.
- I’m broke, and I really need money asap.
- I like you! Let’s talk!
We could list hundreds of such messages, but you’ve got the idea: neither generic messages (like the last one) nor the messages where you ask for money right away (like the first two examples) are a good option.
Great sugar baby first message examples
Want even more great sugar baby greeting message examples? Here they are!
- I like you and (insert his hobby here). Can you upload more photos so that I can get to know you?
- I saw in your profile that you are going to (insert location) for a week on business, and I happen to be nearby. I can also be your free tour guide!
- I like playing (insert hobby). I have practiced it in school! Can we play together some time?
Sending the first message to a sugar daddy isn’t that hard; creating a message that will attract his attention is a bit harder. But you shouldn’t worry about it—just follow our rules, customize your messages, and you’ll get hundreds of responses!