How to be a sugar baby? What does it actually mean? What do you need to know about it before becoming a sugar baby? Here, we’ll tell you everything no one else would share with you.
Things to Know Before Being a Sugar Baby
- You are not a gold-digger. When entering a relationship based on money, well, it’s hard to not feel like a gold digger. But there is a difference: sugar daddies and mommas know what they’re signing for. They know what they want, they are going to “spoil” you (they love using this word), and you do not trick anyone into giving you cash if you’re a sugar baby.
- This is not prostitution. Well, technically, you can say that a sugar baby is a kind of prostitute who provides a companion/girlfriend-like experience, but the truth lies in a grey area. From the legal point of view, providing sex AND girlfriend-like experience is not prostitution, so don’t worry about it.
- You don’t have to have sex on the first or second date. If you don’t like a sugar daddy, you are not obliged to sleep with him even if he paid you for the first meet & greet!
- Platonic sugar daddies do really exist — but you will most likely not meet any of them. The number of such daddies and mommas is very, very low — but it’s not a myth.
- Being a sugar baby can be dangerous. The first date must always be in a public place and your friend must know where you’re going.
- Choose only the most trustworthy sugar dating sites. However, even the most trustworthy dating sites are not 100% free of scammers — that’s why you need to remember that you should NEVER provide your bank information to any “sugar daddy” you’ve met online.
- It’s a job, basically — part-time and easier than most jobs, but still a job. A lot of natural and learned social abilities are required, as well as, well, some sexual abilities worth paying for.
How to Beсome a Sugar Baby?
Here’s a short guide on how to become a sugar baby:
- Think about your goals, about the allowance you want to get, and about the type of allowance (pay per meet vs monthly/biweekly). Be realistic — there are lots of factors that affect the allowance. For instance, no one would pay a $5,000 monthly allowance to an inexperienced sugar baby from a small town — it’s only some top sugar babies in the biggest cities who get $5,000. Anyway, you’ve got the idea.
- Read the reviews and choose a good sugar dating website.
- Sign up and create an account.
- Do all the verifications needed — typically, it’s about email verification, but the best sugar dating sites have an ID verification feature.
- Upload your best photos. Full body, selfies, smiling, pets, hobbies — everything.
- Write your dating profile bio and make it catchy, fun, and interesting.
- Buy a premium subscription (if you can afford it now) to get more views and attention.
- Start chatting with sugar daddies and sugar mommas. Be personal — if you’re sending the first message, talk about something specific you noticed on their profile or in their photos.
- Discuss the allowance and boundaries in advance.
- Meet your sugar daddy or sugar baby in a public place.
Being a sugar baby is not that easy. It’s a job — and if you treat it like a job, follow some basic safety rules, and save up some money from your allowance, you are going to like it.