We used to think that though many sugar relationships can start online, they are always developing in real life. A sugar baby and a sugar daddy meet, go on dates, and have sex, isn’t it how things work in the sugar dating world? Yes, it is but the thing is, there are some exceptions, too, and long-distance sugar dating is one of them.
What is dating a long distance sugar daddy really like?
First and foremost, sugar dating is compensated dating—a sugar daddy is the one who compensates a sugar baby for her time (dates, conversations, support, intimacy, etc.) Basically, it’s like a traditional romantic relationship, but the script always incorporates financial compensation.
The same goes for long-distance relationships—it’s very like romantic long-distance relationships, but a sugar baby still gets an allowance. A sugar baby and a sugar daddy can meet from time to time, for example, once in 6 months, or have an online/virtual relationship. Regardless of the frequency of meetings or their absence, they do what couples usually do—chat a lot, support each other, build an emotional connection, have intimacy online (in most cases), and enjoy the time they spend together, even despite they don’t meet each other in real life at all or as often as other sugar babies and sugar daddies.
Pros & cons of dating a long distance sugar daddy
Dating a long-distance sugar daddy has both benefits and drawbacks. If you’re going to start a long-distance relationship with an only sugar daddy you’ve met on one of the sugar daddy sites, take a look at the pros and cons to realize if it’s really going to work for you.
- No pressure to have sex in real life. Though the ability of sugar babies to end or delay intimacy is what distinguishes sugar relationships from sex work, the truth is, most sugar babies still feel like it’s one of their main obligations. In an online/long-distance sugar relationship, there’s no such kind of pressure.
- No need to get ready for dates. Things are just getting easier for those who’re dating long-distance sugar daddies. A sugar baby dating sugar daddies in real life has to spend a lot of time and money on beauty studios, luxury fragrances, and fancy clothes, and there’s no need to do it that often if you’re dating someone living thousands of miles away from you.
- You always remain a fantasy and that is keeping a sugar daddy with you. A long-distance sugar baby always remains a dream for a man—if a woman is good at communicating with men, if she knows how to make them think about you all the time, it’ll be much easier for her to keep them interested for a long time.
- You need to be online all the time and chat with a sugar daddy whenever he wants. Even in a long-distance sugar relationship, you have obligations, and sometimes, it’s not that easy to follow them all.
- Things will still get sexual in your long-distance sugar relationship. It’s extremely hard to find a platonic long-distance sugar relationship, so in most cases, a sugar baby has virtual sex with her sugar daddy, no matter if they live in one city or not.
- There’ll be a higher chance of meeting a scammer. A long-distance sugar baby should be twice as careful as a regular sugar baby and know all the most common sugar baby scam schemes.
However, even if you’ve considered all the pros and cons and are still ready for a long-distance sugar relationship, you should still read on and learn the top tips on how to keep it safe.
Tips on dating a long distance sugar daddy
How can long-distance sugar babies keep sugar daddies interested? How to start such a relationship? Take a look at the tips below!
- Narrow the search by clearly indicating you’d like to be a long-distance sugar baby. The easiest way to find a sugar daddy who’d also be seeking long-distance sugar relationships is to join one of the good sugar daddy dating sites. But if you don’t want the search to last forever, just tell potential sugar daddies what kind of sugar relationship you are looking for.
- Discuss the terms of your long-distance arrangement. The rules of the game are the same for long-distance sugar babies and sugar daddies. Make sure that you don’t have different expectations about mutually beneficial relationships.
- Become a friend for a sugar daddy. Sugar babies who prefer to have long-distance mutually beneficial relationships must be good at building an emotional connection. You should be the best listener and even a personal therapist.
- Act as if you were in love with your sugar daddy, and follow the rules couples who have long-distance relationships usually follow. Keeping in touch, making video calls, and planning things together (even if they’ll never happen in real life) allows people worldwide to build healthy relationships, even if they’re thousands of miles away from each other. Use these tips, too, and show a sugar daddy that you have authentic feelings for him.
If you choose one of the best sugar daddy sites with members worldwide, you have a pretty good chance of finding a long-distance sugar partner, and if you follow these tips, you’ll build a healthy and beneficial relationship with him pretty easily.
Can a long-distance relationship be a good and passionate relationship? Yes, it’s absolutely possible, and though it’s harder for a sugar baby to find a long-distance partner, if you do everything right, you’ll succeed.
For a sugar baby seeking long-distance sugar daddy, the easiest way to succeed is to join one of the best sugar dating sites, write a good profile, indicate that she’s interested in long-distance relationships, and communicate with men until she meets a sugar daddy who’d have similar relationship goals.
Become his best friend and his dream, keep him interested both with deep, meaningful conversation, support, and virtual sexy time. Also, follow the common rules of a long-distance relationship—keep in touch, talk not only about daily routine but also about spiritual things, and try to become a part of your partner’s life.